I am in LOVE with this weeks CR84FN color challenge! They are my favorite colors and match my house perfectly....if you add a touch of pear green.... I could make cards with these colors every day! Since I was having so much fun adding pretties to this, I decided to do it with gusto and put 10 embellies on it for Cath's 75 Creative Cards Challenge; 10 Different Embellishments over at Moxie Fab. I adore how this came out and I plan on using it for my little Lily. Although, she's not so little anymore, she'll be 9 in a few months. She loves all things 'magical', fairies, princesses, Santa, you know what I mean. I loved this little fairy on the turtle from Webster's Pages Lullaby collection. I fussy cut it....my aching hand....and it was completely worth it!
Here is the list of all the embellies I used:
1. little pearl on the ear of the fairy
2. small yellow button with string
3.aqua button with hemp twine
4. large yellow button with string
5. aqua and brown scallop strip sticker
6. aqua and white pointed sticker
7. scalloped sticker behind the buttons
10. fussy cut fairy and turtle
Who'da thunk so many embellies would be so darn adorable?