Thursday, March 24, 2011
Fibers: (white pom-pom)
Tool: (Upper Crest Border Punch) Friskars
Finished size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
1. Cut card and fold. Place corner of card at a 45 degree angle into the border punch and punch. Repeat with opposite corner.
2. Cut first patterned paper 2x4”, using the border punch, punch the corner to match card base. Adhere to card.
3. Cut second patterned paper 3.5x4”, using the border punch, punch the corner to match card base. Adhere to card.
4. Stamp sentiment. Make brackets with border punch, adhere to frame sentiment.
5. Embellish with pom-pom trim and rhinestones
• Use a border punch to embellish the corners of your card by placing your card at a 45 degree angle.
• Use a border punch to create your own brackets. Punch cardstock, move 1/8” and punch again.