Friday, March 25, 2011
Cardstock: (Baha Breeze, Regal Rose, Basic Grey) SU!
Patterned paper: (Oliver & Olivia) Basic Grey
Other paper: (tag) Little Yellow Bicycle
Stamps…rubber, foam, clear: (Up, Up & Away) PTI
Ink dye: (Baha Breeze, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Basic Gray) SU!
Accent: (Granite & Key Lime Shimmer Spray) Tattered Angels, (grey button)
Fibers: (White) Snug Hug, (pink felt); (white thread) Cutter & Coats
Dies, embossing folders, brass templates: (polkadots impression plate) PTI
Tool: (sewing machine) PFAFF
Finished size: 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
1. Cut and fold card. Set aside
2. Cut Regal Rose panel to 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”. Cut Basic Gray 4x3.5”, emboss and adhere to panel. Cut patterned paper 2x4”, adhere to panel. Stitch around edge.
3. Spray ribbon with Key Lime shimmer spray. Wrap seam ribbon around card and adhere panel to card base.
4. Ink ‘you’ and stamp on lines of tag in varying colors. Adhere to card
5. Embellish with ribbon, felt heart, button and pin.
6. Lightly spray finished card with Granite shimmer spray.
Designer Tips (if applicable)
Lightly spray finished card with shimmer spray for a touch of shabby shine.