My vacation from life. Leaving my parents, my support. We are getting ready to jump back on a plane and back to reality….*tear*…It’s always hard to leave. We had lots of fun, the girls enjoyed their grandparents. Playing at the park, swimming in the pool. Rob enjoyed his spring training games, getting his autographs and hub-nubbing with the players. I just loved spending time with mom & dad, helping with the house plans, and general togetherness. It was all wonderful. This card perfectly represents how I’m feeling. I should have brought it along on the trip to give my parents. I’ll just have to send it to them when I get back…to grey skies…
1. Cut card and fold.
2. Spray ribbon with Vintage Pink shimmer spray. Tie ribbon around card.
3. Cut patterned paper 6.25x1.25’, stitch onto card.
4. Cut 1.5” squares from assorted ‘solid’ papers from collection. Stamp clock images in coordinating inks. Round corners.
5. Stamp hands on clocks with Craft White ink. Emboss with Winter White EP. Adhere to card.
6. Lightly Spray card with Granite shimmer spray.
Designer Tips (if applicable)
• Lightly spray finished card with shimmer spray for a touch of shabby shine.
• Leave particles of EP on your stamped image when you heat emboss for a shabby touch.