Kim Wilson Designs, I had to get it!I have always LOVED cameos and those black silhouettes images you now can see, well everywhere. I've wanted to get one of those made of my girls every time we're at Disney World. They have this amazing artisan that hand cuts them out while you sit and watch. It's really amazing. So when I saw this stamp set from
I made this for two things, first for the recent call for PaperCrafts Magazine...it didn't make it... and in case it didn't make it, I wanted to put it in the current challenge at Moxie Fab called Appearance of Cameos and the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge this week. It's simple, and a little shabby.
Other paper: (White Vellum) SU!
Stamps: (Paris) Kim Wilson Designs; (Polka-dot) SU! – retired can use PTI Polka-dot; (Damask – damask and sentiment) PTI
Ink: (Basic Grey, Going Grey, Whisper White) SU!; Versamark
Embossing powder: (Silver Pearl) Ranger; (winter white) SU!
Accent: (pink rhinestones) Kaiser Craft
Fibers: (white grosgrain); (pink seam binding) Snug Hug
Tool: (corner rounder) SU!
Finished size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
1. Cut card from Going Grey cardstock and gently ink the edges with ink. Stamp and emboss sentiment on bottom corner.
2. Cut 4.25”x3.75” panel of Basic Grey cardstock. Stamp damask with ink. Round one corner.
3. Adhere ribbon strips to Basic Grey panel and adhere to going grey card.
4. Stamp frame image on Going Grey cardstock with Basic Grey ink. Cut round image.
5. Stamp cameo image on Pink Pirouette cardstock and heat emboss with Winter White EP. Cut out to fit inside frame and adhere.
6. Adhere completed frame.