my shabby heart! Have you seen this week's challenge at the Play Date Cafe? The colors, the inspiration photos and the DT samples are pulling at my shabby heart strings. Just lovely... Here is my quick creation for their challenge this week. I made it with a new stamp set I received from my World Card Making Day win - all the winners are published in this month's Paper Crafts Magazine, did you git it yet? I've got mine!
Cardstock: (Very Vanilla) SU!
Patterned paper: (New Arrival – polkadot, doily) Peeples
Stamps… clear: (Joyeux Noel) Pink Paisley
Ink: (Soft Suede, Blush Blossom) SU!; Versamark; (tea ink) Tim Holtz Distress ink
Embossing powder: (Silver PEarl) Ranger
Accent: (glassline envelope) PTI
Fibers: (Hemp twine)
Tool: (zig zag cutter) Purple Cow; Distress tool
Finished size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
1. Cut card from Vanilla cardstock and distress with tea ink
2. Using Zigzag cutter to trim polkadot paper 4”x5.25”. Cut doily paper 3.75’x5” and distress the edges. Adhere to polkadot paper. Stamp sentiment along bottom edge.
3. Stamp tree image with Versamark on glassline envelope and heat emboss with Silver Pearl EP.
4. Stamp stars and postage mark on glassline envelope. Adhere to patterned paper.
5. Tie hemp twine around panels and adhere to card.