Monday, January 17, 2011
Patterned paper: (Spring – Growing Green) American Crafts; (Olivia & Oliver) Basic Grey
Stamps…rubber, foam, clear: (Hangin’ Out) Taylored Expressions; (Places Please, Place Card frame)PTI
Ink: (Basic Black, Soft Suede) SU!
Color media…markers; (red, yellow, green) COPIC
Accent: (teal buttons); (red rhinestone and white pearl)Kaiser Craft
Fibers: (white string); (hemp twine)
Dies; (place card die) PTI
Tool: (ticket corner punch) SU!
Finished size: 5x7
1. Cut and fold card base. Cut cloud patterned paper to 4.5x6.5. Cut coordinating cardstock frame and adhere to card base. Set aside.
2. Tread buttons with hemp twine and adhere to card to create a clothesline.
3. Stamp and cut out 5 bra images. Adhere along clothesline.
4. Die cut place card and stamp frame image. Use ticket corner punch on the corners. Stamp sentiment and flower image. Color in flower with markers.
5. Adhere place card die to card with foam dots.