Hello, how are you? My dear friend, I thought I would make you a little card. It has a great little gift attached! That cute little flower is removable, wear it in your hair, or on a cute blouse, perhaps on your purse? The oportunities are endless. I hope you enjoy it, I really liked making it for you!
Friend to friend
Cardstock: (Soft Sky) SU! – retired; (Whisper White) SU!
Patterned paper: (Savor – Kitchen Medley) Little Yellow Bicyle
Stamps; (Teeny Tiney Wishes) SU!
Ink; (Soft Suede) SU!
Accent: (red button)
Fibers: (white felt and green satin fabric) ; (white thread) ; (yellow polkadot ribbon)
Font: (name) website or source
Dies: (hot air ballon, leaf) PTI
Tool: (sewing machine) PFAFF; (corner rounder) SU!
1. Cut and make card. Cut patterned paper and attach to card base. Run a stitch along pattern. Set aside.
2. Die cut 6 balloon shapes from felt. Using fabric glue, fold each in half and pinch at the bottom. Trim the basket off each petal and assemble in a flower shape. Attach a hair clip.
3. Die cut leaf from green satin and adhere to the back of the flower.
4. Adhere the ends of a strip of ribbon to the inside of the card along the patterned paper. Attach embellishment to the strip of ribbon.
• Attach a hair clip to the back of your handmade embellishment and clip to a strip of ribbon on the card.