HHHUUUMMMM...I had scheduled this post for the 6th and it didn't go....HHHUUUMMMMMM....
I've told you beofre that I LOVE hot air balloons, right? It's a good thing they are so hip and happenin' now... Here is a fun little card with what else...hot air balloons! This is for this week's JUGs challenge. I'ts been a while since I have been able to participate over there! It's great challenge blog, the challenge types change very week, so it's always keeping you thinking!
*This photo was removed for publication*
Cardstock: (River Rock, Whisper White) SU!
Stamps…, clear: (Up, Up & Away) PTI
Ink…dye: (Soft Suede) SU!
Color media…markers: (River Rock, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue) SU!; (Sea water & Silver) Smooch Spray; (Blue Skies, vintage green) Tattered Angels
Accent: (brown button)
Fibers: (natural burlap) Hobby Lobby
Dies: (balloons, clouds) PTI
Other: (hemp twine), (Corner Rounder) SU!
1. Make card, round top right corner and set aside. Cut panel of Whisper White paper and round top right corner.
2. Die cut 4 large and 4 small cloud shapes and 1 large balloon shape.
3. Using 2 clouds at a time, mask cloud shapes and spray shimmer dye. Repeat with all clouds and color sprays.
4. Adhere burlap, twine and button.
5. Use markers to ink balloon image and stamp onto die shape. Adhere with foam dimensionals.
6. Stamp sentiment