since I made a card for the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger! Actually, I have to admit I made this card about 2 weeks ago, but it matches this week's trigger with its colors and textures. So it's not new to me (or maybe even Cath) but it is to you, so I thought I'd share. I'll have an opportunity on Friday to get back into the 'spot' so perhaps I'll do another one...
Welcome Baby Bear
Cardstock: (Desert Coral Medium, Sage) Bazzil, (vellum paper) SU!
Patterned paper: (So saffron DSP) SU!
Stamps…rubber: (Short & Sweet) SU!
Ink…dye: (Soft Suede) SU!
Ink…pigment: (White) SU
Accent: (orange button);
Sticker: (Nutmeg chipboard stickers ) Cosmo Cricket
Fibers: (yellow embroidery floss) DMC; (1.25 striped grosgrain ribbon, So Saffron)SU!
Dies, embossing folders, brass templates: (Polka-dot) PTI; (houndstooth) Cuttlebug; (cookie cutters – largest circle) QuikCuts
Tool: (scallop border punch) SU!
1. Make 4.25 square card; emboss with polkadots and set aside
2. Cut sage paper with die and emboss with houndstooth pattern. Rub gently with White craft ink – cut in half
3. Cut patterned paper 4.25 x 2 and attach to top of card, add a ¾” strip of vellum along the bottom, stamp sentiment. Adhere half scalloped circle below patterned paper.
4. Border punch a 4.24 x 2” piece of sage paper. Adhere to card with ribbon.
5. Embellish with chipboard stickers and button.