Are you going into shock?
Patterned paper: (Tiny Polka-dot white on black)TPS
Stamps clear: (Delightful Dahilias) PTI
Embossing powder: (Winter White) SU!
Color media…markers: (YR07, R08, Y38, YR04, YR68) Copic, (Going Grey) SU!
Accent: (orange button)
Fibers: (grey embroidery floss) DMC
Tool: (border punch) Martha Stewart, (corner rounder) SU!; (dahlias die) PTI
1. Cut card 3.5x5 from grey card stock and round the corners, set aside.
2. Cut black card stock 3 3/8x 4 7/8, scallop punch one short side. Adhere to card
3. Cut ½ strip of polka-dot paper, adhere to black paper.
4. Stamp and heat emboss sentiment above polka-dot strip.
5. Die cut flower in white paper, stamp and color. Adhere to card.
6. Add button embellishments