It's another submission not accepted. It's a definate change from my normal cards, not a direction I think I'll do again. It's cute, just not my style. I am submitting this to this week's Just Add Ink Challenge, use DSP paper. The cute Penny Lane paper along the left side I LOVE and had to use it with these chipboard stickers. DON'T FORGET to sign up as a follower of my blog! Every follower has a chance to win a $25 Stampin' Up! Shopping Spree when I hit 50 followers!
1. Cut and fold cardstock to make card
2. Use border punch on printed paper srtip; layer with Baha Breeze strip, pom-pom trim and twill ribbon on left side of card.
3. Emboss Pink Pirouette paper and round corners with punch. Add to center of card and add stitching.
4. Stamp sentiment on Whisper White paper; spell out ‘nuts’ with letter stickers and add stamped sentiment to the bottom.
5. Add sticker embellishments