Well, not accepted...I liked them so they're not rejected. These are 2 more cards I made for the Paper Crafts Call. They weren't my best creations but are still fun. I'm also adding these to the Just Add Ink challenge this week, they have some of my favorite DSP papers - Amy Butler and American Crafts I DO. DON'T FORGET to sign up as a follower of my blog! Every follower has a chance to win a $25 Stampin' Up! Shopping Spree when I hit 50 followers!
Cardstock: SU! Baha Breeze, River Rock and Whisper White; American Crafts I Do
Ink: SU! Whisper White Craft and Classic Inks Pink Pirouette and Baja Breeze
Stamp Set: Taylored Expressions Creativi-tea
Sentiment: Microsoft Word Edwardian Script and Century Gothic
Accessories: Kasier Craft pearl stickers, Hug Snug pink seam binding ribbon, Ranger Silver Pearl EP, PaperTrey dots embossing plate, grey button, white thread, white gel pen, Friskers border punch
1. Cut and make card
2. Stamp tea pot image on printed cardstock and cut out.
3. Stamp frame onto Baha Breeze paper and cut out. Embellish with white gel pen
4. Print sentiment onto white card stock and punch out end with border punch
5. Emboss Dots to a piece of 5.25x4” River Rock paper. Stitch zig zags along side and bottom. Attach pink seam binding ribbon strip along left side.
6. Assemble all the paper items. Stamp steam and heat emboss with EP. Add pearl embellishments.
7. Add ribbon and button.
Cardstock: SU! Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White; Amy Butler paper
Inks: SU! Baja Breeze
Sentiment: Microsoft Word Century Gothic and Impact
Accessories: Nestabilities label die; blush buttons; olive embroidery floss; Hug Snug pink seam binding ribbon; lottery ticket; white thread, SU! horizontal slot punch; TOMBO removable adhesive
1. cut and fold cardstock to make card
2. cut printed paper 5.25x4”. Cut Pink Pirouette 4 1/8x5 3/8”. Stitch together along the edges and adhere to card.
3. Cut second printed paper 4x3”. Cut out opening with label die. Stitch around the edges and glue to assembled papers to make a pocket.
4. Cut Baha Breeze ¼” larger than ticket, punch slot and add ribbon embellishment. Adhere ticket to paper using removable adhesive. Slide into pocket.
5. Embellish with buttons and floss.